By Fair Analytics | September 11, 2021
Fair Analytics offers a set of trainings based on R programming language.
We have designed a beginner’s course Introduction to R as a starting point to industry oriented analytics path .
This course will cover all core concepts in R programming languages during 04 hours and will be held online.
At the end of each course a detailed support materials will be provided to the participants.
The instructor is an experienced professional who has been programming in R since more than 8 years in various fields of industry.
The course is tailored for people who :
- Deal with considerable amount of data(excel, text, csv, database).
- Struggle with repetitive and time consuming process.
- Want to adopt Data Driven best practices.
- Basic Math background.
- An overview about programming .
- First experience in programming is nice to have but not a must.
- Fun and motivation to learn :) .
- R World.
- R products.
- R Basics.
- Conditions : if , else , ifelse.
- Iterations : while, for.
- Functions and Procedures : write my first function.
- write my first function and source a module.
- Import a tabular data.
- Generate my first graph.
- Useful functions : grepl, grepl, which, which.max
- Manipulate files and folders using R.
- Install, load and use packages.
- Descriptive statistics in R : between theory and application.
At the end of the course you will be able to :
- Automatize routine excel based tasks.
- Basic Data processing.
- Make insights out of data using graphs.
- Extract most useful information of your data.
The next sessions are scheduled as follow :