By Fair Analytics | September 11, 2021
In this course, we’ll demonstrate how to use tidyverse package family to import, manipulate, clean and prepare data including graph visualization.
The course is aimed for users who :
- Frequently use tabular data(excel, csv, text).
- Face difficulties to cope with redundant and repetitive data.
- Handle big amounts of data but unable to explore the potential of the information inside.
An equivalent level to the Basics in R programming :
- Install R / Rstudio.
- Variable types.
- Run a basic R code.
- Conditions and loops.
- Basic functions
- Install packages.
- View results, basic plots/charts.
- Import data using Tidyverse.
- Clean and prepare data .
- Manipulate aggregate and transform tabular data.
- Join multiple data tables.
- Visualize : represent the information insights in an easy to digest form.
- Text mining.
- Text Analytics.
- Web Scrapping.
- BI and Reporting using rmarkdown : analytic dashboards, data based presentations and report.
Objective of the course
At the end of the course you will be able to :
- Import , export data : read from a text/csv file tabular data.
- Profile and Diagnose: get a clear overview of your data and its corresponding quality.
- Clean and Impute data : tidy up your data, remove unnecessary information.
- Manipulate, Transform and Aggregate.
- Munge and connect your data by joining table : left right full and anti join.
- Visualize : represent the information insight in an easy to digest form.
- Create professional reports and dashboards.