By Fair Analytics | September 10, 2021
- We accompany you from the idea conception to shipment into production of your solution(End-to-End).
- Share with you most useful best practices and tricky hints to succeed in your project.
The course is tailored for R user who aim to build an expertise in Advanced Analytics and machine learning.
User who are dealing a big amount of data and who are willing make use of it to gains profit by optimizing costumer satisfaction speeding up processes.
An intermediate level in R programming equivalent to the Data Analysis in R
- R framework.
- R basics .
- Data manipulation.
- Data Visualization.
You will be able to create a ready to deploy :
- Shiny web application.
- Reactive BI dashboard.
- Data based report.
- Shiny framework
- Basic Reactive Web Application.
- Styling and Frontends.
- Shiny modules.
- Debugging and testing shiny.
- Performances boosting : caching .
- Shiny Variants
- Intro to Rmakrdown
- Data based reports.
- Text formatting
- Dynamic dates.
- DT and Kable.
- Interactive charts : ggplot and plotly..
- Report variants
- Maps in R
- Parameterized reporting.